It’s this time of year where we all enjoy an Easter treat or two.
We have some tips to enjoy Easter and keep your teeth healthy too.
- Brush after eating sweet treats.
- Consider some low sugar food alternatives as well as fun Easter holiday crafts for kids that don’t involve sweets.
- Avoid Easter eggs within a hour of bedtime.
- Try to keep treats to meal times.
- Try giving children small portions of chocolate which won’t stay in their mouth for too long.
Here are some fun ideas and websites to check out this Easter break.
Click these images for recipes: