(07) 3379 900
We understand dental anxiety can be crippling.
Well done for getting this far!
We understand that if you are feeling nervous about going to the dentist or have had a bad dental experience, it can even be difficult to take the first step of making an appointment.
We’d love to have the chance to chat with you and discuss how we can help make your next dental visit manageable and comfortable so that your dental care is one less thing to worry about.
Our goal is to make your next visit easy and comfortable
Give our friendly team a call and mention the Handle Me with Extra Care program.
If you're not ready to call, send us a message. We can send some more information and will be here to support you until you are ready to come in.
Handle Me With Extra Care
We take things at your pace and will be guided by you throughout the process so that you are in control and know what to expect at every step!
Through these 5 simple steps we can help make your next visit much more pleasant than your past experiences and customisable to your individual needs. Read through the list and add your own ideas. We’d like to hear how we can make your next visit, your most positive dental experience ever.
– We will ask how you are feeling when you come in.
– We will listen to you and take you seriously if you say you are anxious.
– We understand that a visit can be difficult for you and will work with you to assess and causes and levels of anxiety.
– Your visits with us will be tailored by you based on your concerns, fears and dental goals.
– At your visit we will not only discuss your teeth but can also the best way your care can be provided while helping reduce your anxiety.
– We can discuss anxiolytic medication for your visits.
– If needed, you will be given treatment options as well as choices for your timeframe and budget.
– It is our role to provide the best care and advice in plain English and without judgement.
– We will support your choices and guarantee NO lectures.
- We will take care to record what works best for you so you won’t need to explain this to other staff or at future visits.
Discover more about our practice
Some dentistry can be expensive or unexpected. To help, we offer a payment plan with no interest. You can have a great smile now and make small payments over time.
Dental Implantology is a surgical SCIENCE.
Creating great smiles is also an ART.
Our advice to patients and predictable results come from many years of experience and continuing education.
Transparency of costs and a full disclosure of expectations is just one of the ways we respect our patients. We have a great team focussed on great patient experiences. Find out more about OUR PHILOSOPHY.
Sherwood Dental owner and principal dentist
"Understandably, we ALL want to be able to smile with confidence and to live life free of embarrassment or discomfort. I feel really blessed to be able to change people's lives through providing this freedom through a special interest in cosmetic dentistry and creating natural looking smiles."
Follow us on
Keep in touch with our Newsletter
We send out 2 newsletters each month and keep email addresses private.